Chatelain Property Management is proud to offer a comprehensive home watch program designed for seasonal homeowners and part-time residents. How many times have you sat at home as another Nor’Easter bears down on Cape Cod, wondering how your house is faring? With Chatelain Real Estate on the job, you can know that your home is in good hands.
During our weekly visits we will carefully inspect both your home and grounds. During the interior inspection we visit every room in your home looking for:
- Plumbing leaks
- Signs of power outage
- Unsecured windows/doors
- Vandalism or break-in
- Proper interior temperature
- Proper operation of all appliances
In the basement we enter all accessible areas and check for:
- Proper functioning of all mechanical systems
- Heating/cooling system
- Hot water system
- Signs of flooding or dampness
- Pest infestation
During the exterior walkaround we inspect for:
- Storm damage to trees/landscaping
- Proper function of gutters and downspouts
- Evidence of pest infestation
- Evidence of vandalism or intrusion
- Remove signs of vacancy such as newspapers and door fliers. If your home is not plowed in the winter we will make tracks to the door and in the driveway.
In the event that we discover a reportable condition you will be notified immediately. Not sure who to call to repair the damage? No problem – we have a long list of licensed local contractors to recommend. All the services described above are included in our basic weekly visit package, which is only $90/month for homes up to 3,500 square feet. For larger homes please call for a quote.
Do you need a service that you don’t see above? We can offer a wide range of concierge services to our clients at an additional cost, such as:
- Additional structure inspection
- Cottage, guest house, pool house, cabana, barns/stables, etc…
- Mail forwarding
- Post-storm inspections
- Facilitating contractor/vendor/utility worker access
- Meet deliveries/package pickup
- Alarm response
Chatelain Property Management is fully insured, bonded, and licensed by the MA State Police. Your Cape house should be a place to rest and relax – don’t let off-season worries bog you down. Call Chatelain Real Estate today and let us do the worrying for you.
Chatelain Property Management - Peace of mind for the homeowner